1. I forgive my father for all of the years of abuse.
2. I forgive Destiny for all the years of mental anguish.
3. I forgive my mom for not being there when she should have been.
4. I forgive my brother James for making me feel in adequate.
5. I forgive whoever stoled my money last year, while I was in the hospital.
6. I forgive whoever stoled my cell phone last month.
“Dear God, take this from me in this way: I am Word through my willingness to release the need to judge my fellow man. I am willing to release the need to be in reprimand, to stand in my knowing and in my forgiveness as a child of the Creator. I now choose to give this all over to the Great Source to make truthful, and I release the need to hold myself to separation in the need to claim my self-righteousness or my separation from my fellows. I am Word through this intention. Word I am Word.”
Selig, Paul (2012-09-13). The Book of Love and Creation: A Channeled Text (Kindle Locations 3060-3063). Penguin Group. Kindle Edition.this
54% through The Book of Love and Creation: A Channeled Text by Selig, Paul on Kindle for Android! http://www.amazon.com/kindleforandroid/